Subject: ENMCA - length of postgraduate training survey
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2024 12:50:18 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA participants

In 2015, ENMCA produced a survey regarding durations of postgraduate 
training in member states. The results were shared with the European 
Commission and other policymakers. After almost 10 years it’s time for an 
update.

We ask you to complete the attached questionnaire which we will share with 
the EC to inform the results of their implementation report into the 
Directive which will be published next year. The Medical Chamber of Slovenia 
has very kindly offered to compile and analyse the results. You can follow 
the answers of member countries here: 
https://www.zdravniskazbornica.si/en/career-development/specialisations/results---enmca-survey 
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/www.zdravniskazbornica.si/en/career-development/specialisations/results---enmca-survey__;!!IeEvfY6EA4c!2vXxMBY8xdmW-9VNqSwJa_zHa_F8-vTLsQI2dbvADmiPaZmgf4rgddqZ0cx0gJhxsWCTs_VvWcHW7yndC5W4zXchcc4i1OGz$>

You will see that the spreadsheet has two tabs - one for you to list the 
length of training for specialties that are in Annex V, and one tab for you 
to list specialties that you have in your country that are not in Annex V.

Please send your answers to: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>  by 29 November 2024. We hope to share 
preliminary results at the ENMCA meeting on 12 December which the EC will 
attend.

If you have any questions about the questionnaire, please contact 
[email-masked]  <mailto:[email-masked]%20or> or mobile phone 
+386 31 709 547 (also WhatsApp).

We'd highly appreciate your input and responsiveness.

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>

  <https://www.enmca.eu/themes/custom/cnom_enmca/logo.svg>